With the general economic downturn and more so aggravated by Covid 19, a lot of debt restructuring is likely to happen, across the board. The borrowers will seek revised terms for meeting their existing and future obligations.
While very large business houses will have in house people to handle, there are lots of mid and small sized businesses which will benefit from the advisory services.
The services will mainly involve understanding the current terms, suggesting revised terms which will have features like lowered interest rate, extended repayment, bullet or uneven repayment period, other special terms, new ideas on security to be offered for the facilities, etc. etc.
These involve developing a suitable business plan, future projections, fin modeling and fitting the requirements of both the borrower and lender effectively. This often needs specialized skills which we can offer as we already completed a few similar assignments.
We help companies assess their skills and choose a new direction which utilizes the talents of the team and resources most productively.
Safety net & build wealth
You can transform your business to a revenue-producing asset that lets you work as much or as little as you want.
Business planning & strategy
Our clients find this service so useful as it helps them
- Relieve stress related to lack of liquidity to meet on going obligations
- Reduce cost of financing and other bank charges
- Understand and evaluate various available financing options
- Reduce the risk of insolvency and bankruptcy
- Re-examine internal accounting and finance systems and procedures
Research beyond the business plan
The key stages of a debt restructuring are usually:
- stabilizing the borrower by ensuring that its creditors enter into a standstill agreement
- preparing valuations and the information needed to show that the restructuring will result in a viable borrower – this often includes due diligence, business plans and forecasts etc., and
- signing and implementing the restructuring agreement (the form of which will depend upon the type of restructuring which is to be adopted)
This is the most worrying part for most clients going through or needing a turnaround; it means that incoming cash flows will change completely. We help ease these issues through fantastic financial projections and a realistic view of what can be accomplished.
Creating a list of potential qualified prospects for your service or product can be daunting when you’re beginning your business. However, this needs to be considered as a follow up on your Target Market Analysis so you can hit the ground running.
Business plan market
Our debt restructuring services focus on strategic assessment, finance restructuring, working capital improvement, taxation risk and opportunity analysis, cost reduction, capital expenditures and profitability improvement on the medium and long term